Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby shower

Yesterday, I went to a baby shower and I helped decorate the walls and the tables. Then I learned how to blow up a balloon using a air pump. I was playing with E and I outside and pushing E on the tricycle.

I wish my mommy had another baby because I like babies. If my mommy have another baby, I will take care of it. I will change the diapers, feed baby, change baby clothes, and put baby to sleep. I will play with baby, teach the baby, wash the baby. I will call her sissy. If its a boy, I will call him brothy.

I had fun at the baby shower and my favorite part was helping A. S open the presents with other children.



This is Max. I was a little scared to hold Max. I will just pet him next time. But if my mommy help me, I will hold Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment