Monday, October 24, 2011

dance

I am in my second year of competitive dance in PD. I just love dancing so I am planning to be a professional dancer. But I do not know what kind of dancer I want to be. I was thinking about being a ballerina but then I realized I would have to do partnering. Speaking of partnering, I am in the Christmas Spectacular show and for the beginning there is partnering. I got picked and everybody who got picked did not want to do it. The teacher(owner) asked me if I was cool with it and I said kind of but in my heart I really said NO. He picked another girl and asked her the same thing and she said no. Guess what the owner said, "Oh well, you will just have to live with it."

1 comment:

  1. Dear J,

    You're an amazing dancer! I have watched you blossom at PD. I'm thankful for a beautiful (inside and out) and talented daughter like you.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete